How Strong is Your Immune System?
Test your immune system now to get early indications of severe COVID-19 disease!
Studies show a significant reduction of immune cells in the blood of patients with severe courses of COVID-19 disease.
The decrease in immune cells may provide an early indication of severe COVID-19 disease progression (see selected publications at the bottom of this page).
Determine your immune status now to respond in a timely manner in the event of SARS-CoV-2 infection.
T, B and Natural Killer (NK) cells are the central fighters of our immune system.
Together they are also called lymphocytes.
In severe courses of COVID-19 disease, there is a significant reduction of T, B, and NK cells in the blood
Measure your immune cells now!
For early evidence of severe COVID-19 progression.
- Zhao Q, et al. Lymphopenia is associated with severe coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) infections: A systemic review and meta-analysis. Int J Infect Dis. 2020 Jul;96:131-135.
- Thevarajan I, et al. Breadth of concomitant immune responses prior to patient recovery: a case report of non-severe COVID-19. Nat Med. 2020 Apr;26(4):453-455.
- Tan L, et al. Lymphopenia predicts disease severity of COVID-19: a descriptive and predictive study. Signal Transduct Target Ther. 2020 Mar 27;5(1):33.
- Ruan Q, et al. Clinical predictors of mortality due to COVID-19 based on an analysis of data of 150 patients from Wuhan, China. Intensive Care Med. 2020 Mar 3.
- Prompetchara E, et al. Immune responses in COVID-19 and potential vaccines: Lessons learned from SARS and MERS epidemic. Asian Pac J Allergy Immunol. 2020 Mar;38(1):1-9.